Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Endless Nightmare Update

Well, as you may have noticed, Endless Nightmare is no longer available to read through my blog. It will continue to be up on WattPad until the end of November and then I'll be taking it down. No worries though, there is a reason behind my madness. After I complete Nano this month (which I'm working on book 2 of the Dark Dreams Series), I will be editing, polishing, and revamping Endless Nightmare to be published hopefully in April of 2016. Then in August of 2016 Dreams in the Dark will be available continuing Empusa's story.

I'm also very excited to announce that I will be attending Authors After Dark next year as an attending author. I really hope to see you guys there. I've been to AAD several times, and this being the last year of the convention, I highly recommend going. It's my favorite conference to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment