Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo

It's that time of the year. Last November I participated in NaNoWriMo and, surprisingly to me, I finished Endless Nightmare before the end of November. So I thought, if I managed to do it once, it was time to do it again. This month the goal is to finish Dare to Dream by the end of April. Unlike the last NaNo, this time I can work on a WIP. So far I have over 24,000 words written before the start date, a complete outline of every chapter and pages of notes. Ah, organization, how nice we are finally on the same side.  If I'm not neck deep in my panther and my slayer this month, I'll try to remember to update you guys with the progress I'm making.  Since my ultimate goal is to have the first draft finished by April 1st, the first set of edits completed shortly after and the 1st round of betaing being sent out by the middle of May, I better get my ass in gear. From my lips, to the writing gods' lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment